Abrasions in horses can occur for various reasons, but most often they occur as a result of poorly selected equestrian equipment, inaccurate cleaning of the equipment and the horse, and also due to improper saddling and badly chosen
saddle. Any change to your horse’s skin is cause for concern. The damaged area can cause discomfort, anxiety and pain to the horse. Abrasions on the horse’s back, the withers, under the girth or bridle are difficult to heal and may recur. They disqualify a horse from riding even for a period of several weeks.
subSELLA is the solution to the problem of chafing in horses. Gel applied to the skin before riding gives the skin-on-skin effect, while applied to skin lesions, abrasions and small wounds, it significantly accelerates the healing process.
The action of the gel is multifaceted.
1. Shield – creates an invisible, hydrophobic protective film on the surface of the skin that does not run off the horse’s sweat.
2. Protection – protects the skin against external factors. It gives a skin-to-skin effect.
3. Compression – gel protects all contact points.
4. Healing – gel significantly accelerates the healing process.
subSELLA is perfect as a serum that accelerates the healing of abrasions.
Advantages of the subSELLA gel:
- Biocompatible, hypoallergenic and safe for the horse.
- Dermatologically tested.
- It has no affinity for the structures of the epidermis.
- Secures all contact points.
- Dry, leaves no traces, does not damage the riding equipment.
- Efficient and convenient to use.
- To be used under the saddle immediately before riding.
- It supports the healing of skin lesions, abrasions and small wounds.
- It reduces abrasions and the risk of superinfection
- When you apply the gel pointwise, it will last for up to a year.